Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bonneville World Of Speed 2010

Bonneville World of Speed was held last week Sept. 15th-18th It was our first time ever attending and the results were great. This was an amazing life changing event. It is just like all of the others that have been there said. The salt draws you in and is so addicting. We will be going back next year for sure so I can obtain my B and A license so I can go over 200mph.
This being our first year we were limited to the short course which is a 2 mile timed course. Our top average speed on the shorter 2 mile course was 158.99mph and my top quarter mile time was in the final 1/4 measured at the end and I was at 5.5 seconds. My top speed that I reached on the speedometer was 180mph and the top speed recorded was 167mph on the gps. There was lots of wheel spin and lots of floating going on. The car flat out moves though. The setup was insane. The E-85 has really woke up the car. Jeff at United Motorsports has done an excellent job with this tune We still have yet to dyno it but we are expecting around 650awhp to 750 awhp.






















 


No comments:

Post a Comment